3.16.2012

Hypocrite

Yeah, well, maybe I am? But I guess I only say Don't Forget 2 Smile as a reminder to myself because I'm not good at it. And if it helps someone else somewhere else in the country/world, then I'll feel accomplished and that I've actually managed to make someone else smile.

I'm not going to lie and tell everyone I'm a really happy-go-lucky character that just wants to spread smiles and happiness because I know I'm not :/ I think most of you have probably realised this by now :P

And, although I'm not, I still like to think that my phrase of 'DF2S' actually means something to someone, somewhere.

So please, for me, not because I follow it all the time, or because you take pity on me writing this post so you'll 'do it for the sake of it' or even if you know me and you want me to think you're happy. Smile because you know there is something to be happy about. And remember, there is someone somewhere that is thinking of you right now, there are also probably a lot more people that love you. If you aren't happy, tell someone. Me and Björk have our 'Dominoes' :) so code words help to grab a friends attention when you don't want others to know xxx

But please please please, whatever the reason, don't forget to smile for someone, something, just remember a loved ones smile, that always makes me smile in return. And now look at me; smiling randomly to myself in a public place ^.^

DF2S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment