5.21.2012

"It's not about luck, really, so, best wishes" :)

Best thing a person has ever said to me before exams. And he was practically a complete stranger :P don't worry, he goes to my church and I may not know him by name but I do know him... :D

Anyway he said this and he so totally right! It's got nothing to do with luck, ok so maybe it's luck if you get good questions. But good questions for you may be terribly bad questions for someone else. So it's really a matter of how hard you work, don't you think?! And tbh, I'm not expecting much because I haven't worked as hard as I could've but at the same time I'm pretty confident... so far... ;)

So don't tell people "Good Luck" before an exam, tell the what this wise stranger told me, "I hope you open the exam paper and smile"

So to all my friend who are going through GCSEs these next few weeks, I hope you smile :) xxx

Don't forget to smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment