3.23.2012

Creases

I'm that little corner of the paper that manages to get caught on everything. The little piece that it always out of place. I'm that little crease that pisses you off after you've tried so hard to flatten me out. I won't be ironed out, or pushed into place. I wont even be forced to sit and listen. I'll stand up, stand out and be heard. I won't respect you, until you respect me. So sit down, shut up and listen.
It's my turn. I'm the crease in your shirt that just won't iron out. The crease on the corner of your speech that makes you look like an amateur. I'm the one person that will always question your motives, question your beliefs and sometimes I'll even prove you wrong or change your opinion.
I'm me. Nothings going to change the fact that I want to stand out. I don't just want to talk to a bunch of spectators, I want to speak to the people who care. So screw the haters.
I don't want you to just listen. I want to be heard. Understood. So leave if you don't. Your not worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment