3.25.2012

Honesty

I'm going to take some friendly advice and set myself the target of being more honest with myself and about myself to others.

Of course I'm going to try and apply this to my feelings about a couple things but let's start off slow by posting a few on here :)

Only a few people have really seen or noticed this about me (that I know of, you may know it and not have told me) anyway, I'm a really sensitive person but a lot of people think I'm the tough person I project myself to be. I'm, honestly, like one of those biscuits - tough coating, soft and squishy in the middle. Like a.... stale jaffa cake (which us a cake. Just to clarify. >.<) my mind works in mysterious ways ;P

And another thing. This Saturday I'm meeting up with some friends to celebrate my birthday which is actually on the Tuesday after, a couple of these friends I haven't seen since last July. And one of them I've only really been friends with for five weeks (not like anyone's counting :P) and obviously this relationships have been solely Internet based with a few texts here and there...and a lot of spam texts :P yeah. You guessed it. It's Tim and Rob (Hiiiii :D)
Well anyway. I'm really scared that the relationship I have with them in cyber space isn't gunna equate to much in person. Face to face. Reality.

God I hate reality :( it's so much more disappointing that my day-dream world :P

Back to the main topic. Honestly, I'm scared. Excited. Nervous. But freaking out as well :S

But! I won't forget to smile :) and HUG >.< that's for sure. That'll get us over the awkwardness ;)

Wish me luck ^.^

DF2S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment