3.26.2012

SMILE!! ...please?

*braces herself for the fact that I may be called a hypocrite for this*

I need to make Tim smile, because apparently, although he's the 'glass-is-always-half-full' types, he gets upset too. And this is all because of me :(

I mentioned the party thing in the last post? Well we were trying to sort train times out and then our friend rob, who was coming down with him, says he may not be able to go :'( and of course that means Tim's mum isn't happy about him going all the way by himself.

Now, I'm not pinning the blame on anyone, seriously. I love both of them very much and I want to see them. But I don't want anyone upset.
SO! here's the deal-e-o…

I'm just gunna write a load of shizz that most of you won't understand. But tim will. And that's the point.

"Remember Coldplap? Just think about the image I get whenever I write, read or say that word ;) that's bound to make you laugh. Andddd (just to piss rob off :P) Heyyaa Lil' Rob >.< how ya doing?"

Short and sweet but I honestly can't think of anything more and all these inside jokes are making me look like a total twit sitting on the bus giggling to myself. What's worse is that, if anyone asked what I'm laughing at, I'd look even more insane O.e

Anyway remember the cookies aswell ;P and......

HUGZZZZZZzzzzzz

Love you both! Oh yeah and Björkie if she's reading this ;) but then again this is just for Rob and Tim tbh.... So ... Yeah.

DF2S ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment