3.27.2012

The birds sing the songs that great musicians are inspired by, wish to recreate and fail to do so - miserably ;)

Yesterday slightly less bad ^.^ 'Part from french, the whole day was quite... Fun O.e

Started off with science which totally killed my small number of brain cells I'd spent so many years preserving. Well, too bad. They're gone now ;) then RE, thank god (lol) we didn't have a test. Nope not yeterday, but, today =.= English speaking exam at lunch - 14/15 >.< sooo happy. Now I have three speakings with that score. Aced.

I know what you're thinking; YOU ARE ENGLISH! OF COURSE CAN BLOODY SPEAK THE LANGUAGE >.<

*resists the urge to change 'language' to 'lingo'*

But speaking exams consist of; a presentation(infront of the class), a debate(with some friends infront of the teacher) and a dramatic thingy(mine was a monologue, yesterday)

Yeah, I do drama(@ the weekend) but doing it in front of a load of strangers is completely different from doing in front of people who can taunt you for the rest of your days if you embarrass yourself. Which luckily, I didn't ^.^

Anyway. The good thing is: I PASSED with flying colours ^.^ XD

Sooo, good day, yesterday. Today? I have an RE end of topic test, an ISA(Investigative Scientific Assessment - oh yeah! Look at me spouting smarticle words ;P) and then a French speaking preparation thingy last lesson :'(

But I'm in a positively, supertastic, good mood ;D

So I'm definitely not going to forget to smile today XP

DF2S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment