4.05.2012

Just one little thing is eating at my mind these days...

I've mentioned Justinn before, right? Well lately there's just one thing that's been bugging me: we used to be really close.

Iknowiknowiknowiknow! Everyone says that but, honestly, he's the closest thing I've ever had to my 'fantasy guy best friend' … yeah I have one of those, doesn't every girl? ;P well anyway. We were close and I guess I must have ruined it somewhere along the way because we drifted apart and I still can't bring myself to have a proper conversation with him apart from a few Skype ones we have now and again and even then it feels strained and I hate it T^T I miss us :(

I don't want to end my school life not talking to him. Yeah, he might possibly be going to the same college as me but what if that plan falls through?! What do I do then? Do I lose him to the black abyss that swallows up most relationships after that point in our lives? Will he be willing to make the effort to meet up with me during frees and holidays? :( gaaahh so many questions and I used to be able to just ask him straight and honest but he's online right now and I can't even say hi =.=

I've destroyed one of the best relationships I've ever had with a guy and I don't know how to apologise to him :'( I don't want to regret this for the rest of my life… any advice? Probably not....... But it's worth asking right?

I still promise that I won't forget to smile though xxxx




1 comment:

  1. oooo, erm tough one, im not great at advice like this, but ill give it a shot if no one else will :) I don't think thinking about the relationship you had will do any good now, people change, things change, and the fact that you cant bring yourself to say hello, shows that there isnt a connection or link there anymore, which is really sad, but i dont think you can do anything... I'm sorry :( I think you should just let it go, and maybe in person jokingly ask what happened, but maybe aim to get closer with your current friends who are guys, they know you for the you you are now ^^ he probably doesnt :) well thats what i would do anyway, and have done ^^

    ReplyDelete