4.13.2012

Numb.

I've felt numb of any emotional feeling for a while now but I've only really noticed it these past few days. My chest is hollowed out and my heart seems to have gone missing to some other part of my anatomy(don't know what that is? Get an education from google, my dear sir ;P)

It's funny how one small piece of information can change the way you look at the goings on around you. One little thing can make me go from overly happy about the most insignificant things a guy says to me, to me crying because I want it to stop so bad it hurts more than having the knowledge I never wanted. Then suddenly realising that everyone is getting on with their lives and being happy about it and I'm stuck in one part of my life watching the time go by…

I realise how little sense that makes. But I understand it :P

All I want is motivation. Screw love and happiness. I want a goal to keep me going because that's all I believe I'll ever have.

So, Tim, you wanted me to update because my blog was boring? Well that's what you get.... Sorry

And more than anytime in the past when I've said this I mean this now because if you see my fake smile it's probably the only one you'll see for a while.

DF2S x







No comments:

Post a Comment