4.16.2012

Fear

Fear keeps all of us trapped at some point in our lives. It prevents us from speaking out, holding on and letting go. Don't claim to 'not understand' what I'm talking about. We've all felt it. That gripping feeling you get when you know the right things is probably the hardest thing you've ever done and probably, will ever do, in your lifetime. Well, I've got one of those heart-wrenching, stone-cold fears right now, have had for a long time now. I guess I would class it as the one that prevents me from 'speaking out'; from telling that one person how I feel, how I think I've felt longer than I've been aware of the extent myself. But also a bit of the last one too - letting go. I cant let go of this feeling no matter how hard I try. I gave up fighting the fear that stopped me from speaking out, I wont do that but I realise now that if I dont face my fears and speak I'll never be able to let go.

So I admitted it: I am no where near as strong as everyone seems to think I am. I have fears, some stupider than others, but that just makes me human. And my biggest fear of all? It's losing these people(random order, no order of preference intended):
Megan
Scott
Bjork
Wanda (my cat lolzz)
Tim
Rob
Khaira
Ahmoy
Joe

I think I'd be able to live my life with just these people by my side :) so the rest of the world can fall into any manner of human error they wish, I don't want any part in it :P

On another, slightly lighter note.... I've been having random bits of script, song lyrics and poetry bouncing round in my head the past couple of days. Each brilliant thought followed by one even better and then forgotten just as quickly as it sprung up but none can reach paper because unless it's my beloved 'MaddHatts' notebook nothing will flow when I get a pen to paper =.= NEED to find ITTTT O.o

Apart from this, I know that now this is all off my chest, I will definitely not forget to smile :D 

Sooooo......

DF2S ♥
















6 comments:

  1. All true true. Face the fears then :P
    Go for it :) (i know that sounds obvious and stupid but you should anyway)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What speak out? Tell them? I know I have to. It's not stupid. I just don't think it's that easy. It'll take some time :P

      Delete
  2. I mean hearing someone else saying it sounds stupid. 'Just go for it'. Ummmmm... yeah, the fear? Remember how i just wrote a whole blog post about it? :P
    But we still all know it's what to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not entirely sure I understood that :P >.<

      Delete
  3. KATE NASH LYRICS <3 we all have the fear, hell there is a song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnxCxHLAqn8
    there we go :3 and no one can make the decision to tell them but you, its something that although you have us, you have to do alone. sorry :')

    ReplyDelete