4.24.2012

Boredom makes me think too much

Lately I've been pretty bored. And I've started realising a few things about myself I was never aware of before:
- I bite my bottom lip when I'm nervous or embarrassed
- I hate full stops… yes of all the punctuation marks I could've picked it had to be the full stop, mainly because when I write on here or IM friends I type as I would speak so just one really long sentence :P broken only by facial expressions >.< it's just so .... final, right?!
- My hair tickles my face and so I end up sitting there scratching random areas of my face looking like a freak ;)
- I don't like saying goodbye. Even in speech! I say 'see ya' or 'talk to you later'
- The one thing I love about the French is that their 'Aurevoir' it doesn't mean goodbye it's something like 'till we meet again' or something when translated literally is waaaay nicer than saying goodbye :3
- I dont send 'x's to anyone. Unless they send them to me I just find it awkward I'm not very girly and I don't see the point in sending fake kisses to people you don't kiss generally anyway :/ ok, I get it when BFs and GFs do it but friends? Ummm no. I wouldn't even send them to a guy I was interested in…
- There's a certain number of people I think about every day. Basically the list I gave in my last post... was it?
- I love the rain. Any form of it. Don't care how strong or loud or cold. It's great >.< yeah I know, I'm using full stops but that's to get the expression of my voice across ;)
- Spring is my favourite season, not because I was born in spring or the fact that it's like the time of new life and all the cliché shizz, it's because every new season I live to see I get to see the world in a whole new way and spring always has the most beautiful 'brand-new' smell and look about it and everything I love about this world. God that sounds cheesy =.= well, I can't really describe it. I guess maybe its because every season has its own smell? And springs is my favourite, autumn would be second, then winter. Summer doesn't even make it - I don't like summer =.=
-Soothers are my comfort food when I'm ill :) u craveeee them, I'm ill now so craving is an all-time high :P
- My iPod always knows exactly what songs to play to voice my inner most thoughts and fears ;)
- I know most inside jokes don't mean anything to people 'outside', but mine... well they don't make much sense to me either ;) e.g. Danger mouse, cheese cake, tastes like penguins >.< , bin juice. Oh dear, just realised most of my inside stuff is with Sophie or Tim :P lol... Oh no! Wait! This one is between me, Scott and Megan ;) 'twirly skirt' ahahahha and then me, Khai and Joe; 'Red Squirell!'
- I hate people in the mornings, I am really anti-social, idle chitchat just pees me off =.=
- I hate water. It's disgusting =.=
- I have 3 sugars in my teaaaa \(^o^)/
- My sleeves(if I'm wearing any), will determine if I'm doing anything. I wear them down while walking and when I'm not really using my hands :P even now, typing, I have my sleeves up - so teachers! Heads up ;) if my sleeves are down I'm not doing any work >.<
- I sometimes mouth the words to the songs I'm listening to. Yeah, I know, some weirdos do this, but what's weirder is that I do it at random intervals... Just imagine it - you're sitting on a bus and suddenly some random passenger starts moving there lips to form words but nothing comes out ;) I never 'sing-along' to the whole song :/
- When wearing my school uniform, walking and listening to music(I'm doing so right now, hell yeahh I can multi-task) I put my iPod in my sleeve, turns out, doing all that and typing is a lot harder ;P
- When I type :P I subconsciously stick out my actual tongue >.<

Well. That's it. Done :P

DF2S x

No comments:

Post a Comment