4.30.2012

R. I. P Cosmo

A year ago today, on 30.4.2011, my most amazing, beautiful, soul-mate of a cat sadly, died at the young age of 6(almost 7)

No joke, he was perfect, and no I'm not making the stupid pun :P he was my everything, I still have he's cutie of a sister but she's usually pretty antisocial... Until I want to sleep. Then, she suddenly becomes extremely fussy and climbs all over my face >.<

Anyway, Cosmo :') I know you watch over me from your little cat food bowl in the sky but I just want to let you know how much you mean to me and that I think about you EVERY day, even when you were alive I think I thought of you everyday, but this is different. I've gotten over the grief stricken sobs the thought of you used to bring on. These days I cry of happiness over the beautiful memories of you and the fact that I had such a blessing in my life. I'm not going to lie, since your death, Cossy(promounced 'coz-e') I've been extremely paranoid of Wanda being asleep, I keep on thinking I'm going to lose her too. I really dont think I'd be able to survive without her, she is my strength, she's had a lot to cope with now you're gone. Love you, Wanda-pond. Yeah I have awesome nicknames for my cats ;)

So, my prince, you will never leave the huge space in my heart that you took up, I only realised how much space you actually took up once I'd lost you... I guess it's true; you only know what you've got when it's gone :')

I'll love you forever and you are one of the few people I miss from my life :D

KEEP SMILING PEOPLE XD xxxx

(in the picture Cosmo is my little baby-boy on the right and Wanda is the ginger tank on the left ;P )

1 comment: