5.01.2012

6 days, Tim :P

He's asked me to countdown to the 7th of May without letting me know what's happening. I've given up asking, but every title from now on(if I post again before the 7th) will be a countdown ;)

So what's going on in my life? You ask? Well, if it was just anybody I'd say, mind your own business. But my blog doesn't do that :) my blogs a nice blog. So, I'll tell you.

I'm still thinking a lot - very bad for me >.< getting pretty sick of all my friends in love e.O; but I refuse to be all negative about it ^.^ let's find positive shit to get us all goingggg XD ok, it's not sunny in my part of the world but on the brightside that means someone else is happy in the sun, right? And I love the rain so I don't mind >.< oh! And if you're reading this you must have a computer and/or access to the Internet so that's a good thing for many reasons :D

Back to goings on...
I'm finally knuckling down to revise :s bit late but it takes a HELL of a lot to get me motivated and even though I'm not I know I have to so at least I am. God, I need a goal :(

Umumumum... That's basically it I think :/ what's going on in your life?

Don't forget to smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment