6.08.2012

I hope this makes you smile :)

http://familyonbikes.org/blog/2011/11/50-lessons-i-wish-i-had-learned-earlier/

I read all 50 of them and agree with all, I strongly recommend you read them too ^.^ the ones that stuck out most, though, were 'making one person smile can change the world' and 'life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in te rain'

I've become a lot more positive lately, my fried told me what was up, I think she read my blog :') she's sorted everything out aswell and I'm ecstatic for her >.< the other one, with girl troubles, he doesn't read my blog. That would be too harsh for him(he's dyslexic you see)

Anyway because of my positiveness. I've set out to make others smile

Don't forget to smile x

(btw the hand drawn one, that is actually mine. I drew that ;D )

No comments:

Post a Comment